bluephouka tagged me to post 15 things that make me happy. :D I apologise for this taking quite a while.
- Having good and balanced sugar levels with my diabetes, so I don’t feel sick, irritable, low on energy, and/or tired.
- Good friends who understand and respect me and my comfort levels.
- Excellent characters with diverse sexualities, gender identities, races, disabilities and/or chronic illnesses that are handled well, accepted, and treated as normal. Like, ideally nobody makes a big deal. (please make more diabetic characters, internet)
- Robot ladies!!! Everything needs more excellent robot ladies.
- Cats! Any time there’s a cat in a show/game I’m just like DUDE!!!!! CAT (any time I’m watching Suite Precure with a friend I’m always commenting on Hummy. Also Cheetor in Beast Wars).
- Good dubstep!
- Drawing a really good thing and being proud of it.
- People saying nice things about me and my art.
- Friends enjoying non-harmful things that they like and having fun. :D
- Awesome non-sexualised fanart of characters I love.
- Stars and glitter, cosmic stuff and nebulae.
- Hot pink!
- Painting my nails.
- Cute lizards.
I don’t know who to tag, but if you wanna do this then you’re free to do so.
Tags: #nosepass liveblogging
liweny said: im rly slow and inactive these days but you are a sight for sore eyes kind blue friend!
omg hi lilly friend!!! It’s really nice to see you, too! :D I’m not that active either and I don’t check my dash much, but I do post my art when I draw it. I hope you’re doing good!
Tags: #liweny #asks and stuff
slowpokee said: Hi there! I just wanted to pop by and tell you that the colours you use in your art are just gorgeous - your art's a joy to look at! sob it's also super nice to see someone else who likes nosepass c:
aaaa oh my gosh!!! It makes me super happy to hear this, thank you so much! *u* I hope to keep making good colourful art in the future (definitely including more Nosepass, too - it’s great to see more Nosepass fans).
Nosepass hi-fives! :D
Tags: #slowpokee #asks and stuff